Thursday, January 1, 2009

About me

My name is Titine and I am 31 years old. I am a stay at home mom to 3 wonderful Children - 2 sons ages 9 & 6 and a daughter age 1. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 10 years. We live out in the country and I love that at night I can look up and actually see the stars rather than the lights of a city. I enjoy country music and 80s rock, any type of horror or mystery novels, running and being outside in general.

I started scrapbooking in 2006 when I stumbled upon a creative memories consultant having a garage sale. She asked if I wanted to learn about scrapbooking and I did. From there it took on a life of it's own. I have multiple books going at any given time as well as making other crafts such as cards, boxes and bags, 3-d items and qoutes and designs using vinyl. I also enjoy making cut files and SCAL files for use with my Cricut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the bag svg to use during my lesson on Bucket fillers
smithvs@bay.k12.fl.us

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails