Friday, July 9, 2010

A Blog award for me


Firstly I like to thank Gracie May for giving me this award. You can see her darling blog here.


The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

Three things I love about myself:

Wow, this is a hard one because I am so critical of myself, at least that what my husband says.

1. I love that I can sit down and create a card without having a single image or thought in my head of what I want this card to look like.
2. I love that I take hundreds of pictures a month, sometimes thousands of my kids.
3. I love that I find time to do everything and still have a little extra time for my hobby.


I took this pic yesterday with my phone to send to my husband and 2 boys who are camping up in the Adirondack Mountains for the week, I miss them terribly.


5 People I'm passing this award on to:

1. Kassi
2. Ana
3. Annette
4. Txscrappermom
5. Denise

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Congratulations on your blog award...so deserving... You are the best and your blog is wonderful...
Celeste

kathylee... said...

Hi There! I love your blog. Hope you dont mind that I became a follower. Come see mine at
myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com

Thanks,
kathy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails