Thursday, August 12, 2010

Copic Colored Card






I worked on this card for so long yesterday and I absolutely love the way it came out! I colored the girl and bench with Copic markers. I originally just started coloring her to practice blending reds and blacks because they are suppose to be 2 of the hardest colors to blend and when I was done I was so happy with her I just had to use her on a card! I cut an oval in the base of the card with my coluzzle and stamped the sunrays with a Tim Holtz stamp using Wild Honey and Marmelade distressing inks, sprayed it with a little Perfect Pearls for shininess and stamped. The flowers are from a MS punch painted with Iridescent Medium and stickles in the center. The grass on the side of the bench was cut with Create A Critter. I also inked the edges and painted on some Iridescent Medium on top of that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails