Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas!

Is it just me or is Christmas coming incredibly fast for everyone??? OMGosh! We are what, 6 weeks away??? I'm trying to start on Christmas gifts but finding the time has been so hard!

I'm making mini albums for the great grandparents, the kids picture ornaments for the grandparents and gift swaps. Not to mention I still haven't started my Christmas cards. I'm so behind this year. Although I have started many projects it's just getting the time to finish them. I'll be sure to post pictures this weekend of what I'm doing right now.

My husband is going out of state for the entire weekend to run in the Harrisburg Marathon on Sunday so I'll be here with the 3 kiddos which means much won't get done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails