Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love my Copics!!!

Okay so I only have 15 or so but I just put in an order online for a few more.
I can't for the life of me get a good picture of what I did with these markers - perhaps it has something to do with today being a really dark and gloomy day. I'll get pictures up soon.

These markers are so so fun and easy to use!

Suzanne Dean's blog, http://www.scrapbitz.blogspot.com/ - has so many great tutorials and helpful hints!!! She made is so easy to learn how to use these neat markers! So if you're interested in learning to use these or are unsure of what colors to start off with visit Suzannes site.

I ordered my Copics from a site that Suzanne recommended and I'll give you the name and my review when I receive my order.

I was a little bummed that when I printed an image off my pc that it would smear with the Copics, even after heat setting it BUT then I tried printing it off of the printer I use exclusively for photos and it works PERFECT! No smearing at all even without using heat. YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails