Monday, October 5, 2009

Want to buy Copics? Here's a GREAT place!

I placed an order for Copic Markers on Thursday through iCopic. This site was recommended to my by Suzanne Dean over at Scrapbitz. iCopic is based in California and with me being in NY I figured it would take about a week but NOOOO - here it is Monday and my order is scheduled to arrive today! Talk about fast shipping!!!! I also contacted them through e-mail with a couple of questions and they got back to me within 15 minutes. They have a huge inventory and every color that I wanted was in stock (which was not true at other sites that I shopped around at) and they have very competitive prices. Also, I was made a Gold Member and once you are made a Gold Member you get the Copics at a discounted price and free shipping on your orders over $50.00. I wanted to wait until my order arrived before making any thumbs up or thumbs down judgements on this particular site and now that I have been satisfied I give this company a HUGE THUMBS UP and will only order my Copics through them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails