Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Creative Post for June 16th





I love the way this card turned out! After I stamped and colored my image I cut and embossed it out with a nestibilitie die. Leaving the die around my image I used versamark over the entire piece and then sprinkled on some SU! Iridescent Ice and put my heat gun to it. By leaving the die on when I versamarked it it left the embossed border just white! For the background I used the next size up nestibilitie and then popped up my image in the middle. I also used the Martha Stewart PATP loop punch.

3 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

Loe the monkey and the paper you used is just so awesome...

just2ducky said...

Love the shine the embossing powder gave!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great monkey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails