Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Magnetic board





Firstly I must say that this was not my idea - these came from an oh so talented blogger Greenbean's Crafterole!

Magnetic board. How cute is this?!?!?! Made with a 12x12 piece of galvanized metal I bought at Lowes. The owls were made with SU! Paper puches - a tutorial I found on Youtube. Just used my ATG gun to adhere the paper to the metal.

*Tip - When using the galvanized metal sheet the edges can be sharp. After rounding the edges with my corner chomper I used some inksentials foil tape around all the edges and then painted. No more sharp edges!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it...

greenbean said...

eeeee...this is too stinkin cute!...and that paper!...love it!...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails